As a family law attorney, Cade Jobe is committed to helping clients resolve difficult situations while protecting their rights and interests. He focuses on a wide range of domestic relations disputes, including divorce, property division, child support, child custody, visitation, and modifications and enforcements of prior orders. From personal experience, Cade has gained a unique understanding of the damage that divorce or custody disputes can inflict and approaches each client’s case with both empathy and skilled legal representation.
Prior to attending law school, Cade obtained his B.B.A. in Finance from the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin with a minor in Spanish. Cade also attended the Universidad de Deusto in Bilbao, Spain, where he learned to speak Spanish. He graduated cum laude from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and is an active member of the Austin Bar Association’s Family Law Section. During law school, Cade interned with the Office of the Attorney General – Child Support Division, where he negotiated child support and child custody issues, and translated Spanish for the Assistant Attorneys General.
Cade is actively involved with the Texas Exes – Austin Chapter, where he currently serves as President-Elect, board member and volunteer, and is also a Texas Exes Ambassador. Cade is a member of the committee organizing the Illuminate Austin 2016 Walk for Safe Families benefiting Safe Place – a local non-profit dedicated to ending sexual assault and exploitation and domestic violence. In his spare time, he enjoys homebrewing, cooking, exploring the Austin outdoors, and spending time with his wife, Bana, and two dogs, Juno and Jasper.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law – J.D., cum laude, 2012
- The University of Texas at Austin – B.B.A., Finance, 2009
- Universidad de Deusto – Five month study abroad program in Bilbao, Spain
Licenses, Certifications & Bar Admissions
• Supreme Court of Texas, 2012
Honors & Awards
- Texas Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, as published in Texas Monthly Magazine – 2017
Professional & Community Involvement
- Texas Exes – Austin Chapter, President, 2015 – 2016
- Illuminate Austin 2016 Walk for Safe Families, committee member, 2015 – 2016
- Texas Exes – Austin Chapter, President-Elect, Board member, volunteer, 2014 – 2016
- Texas Exes – Dallas Chapter, Assistant Vice-President Scholarship, Longhorn Mentor Match Co-Chair, Board member, volunteer, 2009-2014
- Texas Exes – Ex Students’ Association of The University of Texas at Austin, Ambassador, 2014-2015
- Austin Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2014 – 2016
- Austin Young Lawyer’s Association, 2014 – 2016
- Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, volunteer attorney, 2014
- Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce, Founding member, member of Steering Committee, 2013 – 2014
- Dallas Bar Association, 2012 – 2014
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2012 – 2014
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney program, 2010 – 2013
- Longhorn Alumni Band, 2009 – 2015